- Financial Viability provides long term partnerships. Our
customers have been with us for an average of 15 years.
Our customer retention rate is over 98%.
- Scalable manufacturing to meet your company’s needs.
- In-house automation to synchronize development with production.
- Flexible manufacturing models to adapt to product changes over time.
- Prototype management providing you a one stop supplier
from design to production.
- Privately owned.
- Design For Manufacturing (DFM), Design for Assembly (DFA)
and Mold Flow feedback.
- We manage the design and builds for new molds
and special tooling. Offshore and Domestic sources.
- Support with material (polymer resin) selection.
- Low and High volume automated manufacturing.
- Project assessments, project management, Quality Assurance
services including FAI’s (full AS9100 FAI’s) PPAP, IQOQPQ,
testing, continuous improvement.
- Complete CMM and metrology services.
In House Engineering Specialty Services
- Automated Mechanical and Electronic Assembly.
- Poka-Yoke (fool-proofng)—manual “touch” inspection processes,
photo/vision inspection systems, electronic test fxtures, etc.
- Inventory management agreements. (Kan-Ban, JIT, etc.)
- Load Testing, Leak testing.
- Life Cycle Testing to simulate real world use.
- White Room molding/assembly and Bioburden Monitoring.
Vision Plastics Customer Testimonials and Recommendations
“The combined expertise of the team at Vision makes them a
leader in their feld. Add in the friendly and cooperative way
they approach business and you will experience why they are
our preferred US supplier.”
“Vision Plastics has been a valuable partner for many years. The ability
to get expert technical feedback on how our new designs are likely to
mold, options for improvement and early visibility of new technologies
are functions we couldn’t live without. Countless parts and assemblies
they continue to reliably produce are a daily reminder to us how well their
Download Capabilities Statement