Vision Plastics Continues To Lead The Way
Decreasing the risk of loss is critical to any manufacturer, particularly when it comes to reducing property damage and business interruption. For Vision Plastics, this is serious business. But what does this commitment look like in practice? Our “state of the art” mold storage room. It’s part of our ongoing effort to protect customer molds from disaster in case of fire and allows us to safely and securely store customer-owned molds onsite.
Fireproof Tool Room Features
- 4,000-square-foot, fireproof mold storage area
- Three large roll-up fuse linked fire doors that automatically close in the event of fire
- 10-ton bridge crane that accesses 2,200 square feet of the large mold storage area
- 8-ton powered pallet jack for large tool staging
- Contingency plan developed with Local Fire Department to minimize damage and water exposure, as well as mold extrication, if required
This feature is part of our ongoing commitment to excellence and service to our valued customers. If you haven’t been to our facility in a while, we invite you to schedule a visit.